Hello there! I’m Natahsha, but you can call me Tasha!
I’m a tiny, Jesus-loving, photographer based out of Vancouver, Canada. I capture two of the most passionately chaotic things: weddings and shows. In my free time I’m a potter and painter, and my pottery can be seen in fairs in the Christmas season. On wedding-free weekends, you’ll find me browsing through vinyl record shops, drinking tea, playing my bass, hiking, or napping.
I believe in the art of storytelling, and document moments as they unfold naturally. All of my work stems from my passion for people, where I can work to make your ideas and dreams come to life. I create work that is a honest reflection of you.
Interested in working together? Let’s grab coffee, we will see if we’re a good fit, and if our visions align – then the magic can happen. Head over to CONTACT and let’s get this thing going!
I proudly use Nikon, Adobe, Totally Rad!, Post Partner, and Pikto products & services.
Some random facts about me:
– My favourite places are Chicago & Tofino.
– I watch Friends a lot… A LOT. I’ve gone through the entire series over 40 times.
– I drink a ton of tea, and Quangzhou Milk Oolong, Vanilla Oolong, and Orange Pekoe are my favourites.
– I used to be a student politician, and have gladly retired from that.
– I’m a Value Village haul master, and find the coolest stuff… like an acid wash denim jacket with spikes on the shoulders!